Monday, November 3, 2008

Driving Mom home and the endo

We made it home from Hampton in time to see Morgan's last soccer game of the fall season, a Storm win in Annandale. It was a great game for the Storm!

Kenzie drove 1/2 of the way to Hampton and 1/2 of the way home, giving her some great experience to document prior to her receiving her license. I guess you are supposed to have so many hours documented of driving. In VA, you can get your first license at 16 years, 3 months, which will be March 28th for Kenzie.

I saw my endocrinologist today with the best results so far. If you read this blog, you know that I have struggled in communicating with him thus far regarding my thyroid medication/cancer. I expressed that frustration today to him in a very constructive manner, and he was receptive. Even better, he upped my dose of thyroid meds so we'll see if this helps me to feel better.

1 comment: